Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday July 28th

Friday July 28th


It’s been another 8 days and I’ve decided I will sit on Maile on Monday. Just at the walk but it will give me a good starting point and an idea of how my leg is going to respond.

My Paralysis causes spasms ( In voluntary movement) if my leg is in any pain it will spasm pausing me unable to ride. ( Well actually if my left leg decides to spasm I may get some nice leg yields) I am currently wearing an air cast that I will keep on to give the leg support. It’s going to be a long weekend waiting.

I had the girls ride Manny and Maile over slightly raised cavelties for strengthening their backs. Manny did great while Maile watched “Surely I’m not next” Was the look she gave us. . Maile is one of those mares who will do her best to do anything you ask, however would never expand any energy over what is necessary for the situation. You could say she wouldn’t be the type of person to sign up for an aerobics class, more like a all you can eat buffet!!!

Monday here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment